A cookie is a small snippet of code that the websites you visit send to your browser. Its function is diverse, for example:
- There are preference cookies, which serve, for example, to remember the language you have chosen to navigate.
- There are process cookies, which when accessing a private area store some data to remember it when you return. And if you’re in an online store, they allow you to fill out the shopping cart as you choose products.
- There are also security cookies , which are used to prevent someone else from fraudulently using your access credentials.
In these cases cookies make websites more useful for you.
In this site we also use analysis cookies , specifically for Google Analytics to give us information about visits, always anonymously, so we can improve the content we offer.
For us cookies are a resource to make the website more effective, useful and practical for you. We always respect your privacy and that of all the people who visit us, as it should be.
Cookies that are used
|wordpress_logged_in_ [hash] / wordpress_ [hash]
|Check the operation of cookies
|tk_ni / tk_ai / tk_qs
|Internal user metrics identified
|wordpress-setting-xxxx / wordpress-setting-time-xxxx
|Personalization of the administration interface of the site
|Connection of the administrative area with the WordPress service
|Indicates whether the cookies warning has been shown
|Indicates the cookies preferences of the current user
|Interactive map view optimization cache
|utma / utmb / utmc / utmt / utmz / _ga / _gat / _gac / _gid
|Used by Google Analytics to differentiate users. Compiles data about interaction with the website
|Identification of Google Analytics AMP Client ID
You can change your mind and delete cookies whenever you want
You can also check and manage cookies installed on your computer. That’s why you need to change your browser settings. You will find detailed information in the following links:
- If you navigate with Firefox: http: //support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox/privacy-and-security/cookies
- If you navigate with Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- If you browse with Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- If you navigate with Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ ph5042